When should you contact the China IPR SME helpdesk?
The China IPR SME Helpdesk provides first-line advice on IP issues in China both for EU SMEs and intermediaries, such as chamber of commerce, business support organisations etc.
We will provide you with an answer to your enquiry within three business days; the Helpdesk suggests you contact us in any of the following situations:
- You find that clarification of information is necessary in order for you to answer a related enquiry correctly
- A question is too specific or specialised that you can’t find the answer for it, in our resources. Our in-house IP lawyer as well as our access to more than 100 lawyers in different practice areas, will ensure that you receive a professional answer.
- The company would rather discuss its IP matter directly with a non-commercial project, such as the Helpdesk.
- Clarification of information
- Require professional or expert help
- Would like the help of a non-commercial project
Take a note!
- The enquiry service of the China IPR SME Helpdesk is free of charge for European SMEs and intermediaries.
- The advice is first-line to equip users with basic information regarding IP protection, management and enforcement in China. The services are not of legal nature or advisory nature and no responsibility is accepted for the results of any actions made on basis of its services.
- Before taking specific actions in relation to IP protection or enforcement, all customers are advised to seek independent advice.
- Watch the following videos to learn more about services and partnerships:
How to work with the China IPR SME Helpdesk:
The China IPR SME Helpdesk – Your Partner in Chinahttp://www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu/content/china-ipr-sme-helpdesk-%E2%80%93-your-partner-china
You can contact us via the following channels:
- Enquiry Web-form:
00 86 (10) 8527-5708 (During Chinese business hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6 pm (GMT+7).
- Office visit:
Room 319, Beijing Lufthansa Centre Office Buildings, Beijing – China (Please call or e-mail to schedule an appointment)
- Live Chat:
Online office hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3pm to 6pm (CST) – 9am to 12pm (CEST/CET)