Which one of the following is wrong?
- I am not very good at jokes.
- These dresses were on sale last week.
- They went to New York in bus.
- David cleaned his room by stuffing everything under his bed.
Fill in the blanks with proper prepositions.
They went the zoo last week with their teacher.
I like to listen the radio when I wake up.
Read the statements below and decide whether prepositions in each statement is correct. If the statement is correct, select TRUE. Else, select FALSE.
- School begins on Monday.
- I have some good news to you.
- The children were afraid of the clown.