What is happening in the video?
- The lady is trying to send water molecules into the air.
- The lady is trying to condense the water.
- The lady is trying to create precipitation.
Evaporation is the process where liquid water is turned to liquid gas. This happens when water is heated. Think of a pot on a stove. When that water is heated, we see water vapor above it. When liquid water is heated up, some of the molecules become gas.
Fill in the blank.
- Evaporation is the process of liquid turning to gas.
- Evaporation is the process of gas turning to liquid.
True or False.
- Evaporation only takes place in oceans.
- Heat is what causes evaporation.