Practiece 200 - ME: MMM
This assessment covers the necessary knowledge to effectively prove competency in Nielsen Greater China's 200 level practices
Marketing Mix solution fits in which practice?
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Sales Effectiveness
What is marketing ROI?(multiple choice)
- Volume generated by each execution unit
- Revenue generated by each spending unit
- Return on investment
- Value generated by each execution unit
What’s the key value of Marketing Mix solution to client?
- To know the key drivers for client’s business.
- To know the ROI of different media.
- How to allocate marketing budget.
- The optimal range of TV investment.
What’s incremental volume?
- Additional sales driven by marketing activities
- Total volume driven by marketing activities
- Volume driven by distribution
- Volume driven by Media and Trade investment
True or False
- We can have year over year comparison of ROI from marketing mix output
What can be answered by marketing mix deep dive?
- TV commercial ROI for different copies
- The halo impact from the same portfolio
- When TV will start to saturate
- 30s TV is better or 15s TV is better in terms of ROI
What is marketing planner?
- Marketing planner is a tool that client can play with to try different marketing scenarios
- Marketing planner is a tool that used within Nielsen
- It shows different simulation results of different marketing investment scenarios.
- It’s a dashboard.
What are Nielsen Mix advantages?
- Pioneer in industry with years of experience
- Own accurate sales data internally
- Valid model standard and process
- Experience& Benchmark across countries.
What’s the basic methodology of marketing mix?
- Descriptive analysis
- Survey and quantitative research
If we’re doing a monthly marketing mix model, having ROI reported by year, what’s the required input data granularity?
- Monthly execution, total spending
- Monthly execution, yearly spending
- Yearly execution, monthly spending
- Yearly execution, yearly spending