How many panels make up a 3kw system
- 10 panels
- 12 panels
- 8 panels
Viewing the image attached, what happens when the power is being generated by the rooftop panels?
- Its used to power heat the hot water
- The power is stored to be used whenever required by the owner
- The DC power is converted into AC usable power
- The energy from the panels feeds the grid automatically
What happens to the usable power once converted
- usable power gets fed straight back to the grid and you are reimbursed per kw taken off your bill
- Usable power can only be used in plugged appliances and the remainder is fed back to the grid
- usable power can be used on any electrical items and the excess remainder is fed back to the grid
What does FIT stand for?
- Feed in to the grid
- Fresh in transmission
- Fed integrated tariff
- Feed in tariff
What is the current average rate for FIT in South Australia when installing solar tomorrow
- 0 cents from government and retailer
- 16 cents from the government the retailer no longer offers any FIT
- 6-8 cents from the retailer the government no longer offers any FIT
Calculate if 5 kw is being generated at one time, 3 kw of appliances is being used at one time.. what kw is being fed to the grid?
- the answer is 5kw
- the answer is 2kw
- the answer is 3kw because the grid needs a minimum of 2kw load at one time
- there is no feed in tariff anymore so no difference is made
If your customer has Fed in 1000 kw over 92 days @ 8 cents per watt - what is the discount dollar amount off the bill for FIT portion per day?
- $0.869 cents per day average
- $0.98 cents per day average
- $0.835 cents per day average