We are EV-Box
In 2010, during the early stages of the electric vehicle market, EV-Box incorporated in the Netherlands. From the start we had a clear concept: A reliable charging station, which is easy to maintain, replace and upgrade with all future features. Between 2010 and 2014, EV-Box became the Dutch market leader with 28,000 stations in the Netherlands. In 2015 we decided to introduce our charging stations to the US market. With our headquarters in Brooklyn, New York and our assembly in Richmond, Virginia, EV-Box symbolizes the EV revolution.
We are EV-experts
With our expertise we continuously strive to produce the highest quality products that are easy for everyone to use. It is our mission to provide you safe, smart and connected EV charging solutions to speed up the transition of sustainable transport.
EV-Box at its core is 100% focused on EV charging solutions. We design, assemble and provide innovative and affordable charging stations for plug-in electric vehicles. Innovation, quality and customer focus are the premier reasons that have attributed to the success of EV-Box.
The charging stations are assembled in Richmond, Virginia. Our unique Bay-Blend polycarbonate covers function as a hallmark/trademark. At the heart of our charging stations is our self-designed controller that enables our customers to make use of the latest innovations in smart-charging. Instead of a screen that adds cost and breaks down easily, we have opted for our signature LED ring that signals the status of the station and vehicle.
Recap: When was EV-Box founded?
USP's EV-Box charging stations
- Environmental constientiousness is displayed to employees and customers
- Provides EV Charging as a perk or ammenity for employees, visitors, and customers
- Automatic payment to owner of charging station
- Cost-efficient operation of multiple charging stations through our Hub-Satellite configuration, which can link up to 20 stations to 1 modem, saving on hardware and telecommunication costs
- Avoid unnecessary electric circuit board upgrades with our load-balancing application, which will maximize the current electrical infrastructure to sustain the desired number of chargers.
- Avoid peak demand and the expensive demand charge with the peak-shaving functionality
- Utility-Grade kWh meter allows simple integration with Demand Response utility driven programs
- Install on wall or a pole
- Minimal maintenance required
- Remote control and maintenance of stations
- UL, CE and cUL certified
We accelerate the transition towards sustainable mobility by creating a green charging infrastructure wherever electric vehicles park.
Which vertical markets we serve?
Through our partnerships and internal expertise, we are able to reach specific types of customers. Below you will find our our most common vertical markets:
- At home: for safe and easy charging at home, Charge 8x faster than the wall charger included in vehicle purchase
- Condominiums/Multi-Unit Residential: for private and shared parking places, allow access to specific drivers
- Workplaces: for servicing employees and guests with EV charging (including billing & various rates per driver)
- Retail and parking: for safe and easy to use EV charging stations that attract drivers to your locations and keeps them their longer
- Cities: for public, fast and ready to use EV charging stations with fleet management features
- Hospitality: attract drivers and service your customers with EV charging
Our DNA & USP's
- Easy-to-use: Our signature LED ring indicates the status of the charging station and elimates the need for a screen
- Future-proof: Remote control updates and maintenance, all-in-one solution for smart-charging and hub-satellite
- Reliability: 99%+ charger uptime
Did you know?
We have grown exponentially since 2010 and have offices in Amsterdam, Paris, Antwerp, London, Hamburg, Copenhagen and New York.
- Main headquarters is in Amsterdam, North American Headquarters in Brooklyn, New York
- We have a growing team of 50 EV enthusiasts worldwide
- We assemble our chargers in Richmond, Virginia
- We have an indirect approach to the market that focuses on partnerships
- We work with more than 1,000 installers worldwide
- We sold more than 48,000 charging stations in over 980 cities and 26 countries.