My alternative life or my imaginary friend
Several of the play’s characters are pretending to be someone they are not, or have invented an imaginary friend, brother or lover.
Invent an alternative life for yourself or an imaginary friend:
- Where does this imaginary person live?
- How old are they?
- What is their profession?
- List three adjectives to describe them.
- How is this person different from yourself?
- Why have you invented this alter ego/imaginary friend?
- What advantages does his/her existence bring you?