Call Centre General Knowledge
This is a General Knowledge Quiz for Selectus Call Centre Staff,
- There are 3 Sections
- - Short Answer
- - Multiple Choice
- - True/False Statements
This course can be completed Open Book, however as a self-test, try to answer without having to look up the answer.
You will have the opportunity to re-take this test
Balance on a LeisureWise card can be carried on to the next FBT year
The customer needs to contact APEX when they change their Rego
There is no need for substantiate credit card packages
DHS clients can Package a laptop
A Rebatable employee pays FBT
The balance in SMART is available funds to transfer or payout
We can put the client’s budget into negative $500 (Catch-e)
Salary Packaging does not affect Centrelink or HECS payments
Multiple Choice Section
What is required to complete a client’s package
- A. Package set up form
- B. Package set up, substantiation & On-going expense declaration
- C. Package set up, Substantiation & Ongoing expense declaration if applicable
- D. Package set up form and Ongoing expense declaration
What is the maximum amount in real dollars that a PBI/Charity employee can package per FBT year for a NON GST item?
- A. $30,000
- B. $15,899.94
- C. $611.53
- D. $15049.94
A customer has moved to an employer who salary packages with Selectus. The customer has a Novated lease with another salary company, this is?
- A. A Re-Lease, this needs to be transferred to David Huynh
- B. A Transfer, the customer needs to send an email to [email protected] with their name, Current Employer, Finished Date and New employer.
- C. A Transition, we need to know if who the finance company is and to send the customer the required template located in resources.
- D. A new lease – put the call through to a Leasing Consultant.
What are all Non-GST items that are classed as “Full FBT Items”
- A. Mortgage, Personal Loans, Rent Payments, Credit Cards, Lap top/ Notebook Computer.
- B. Credit Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, Rent Payments, BenefitWise Card.
- C. Credit Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, Rent Payments, Superannuation, BenefitWise Card.
- D. Credit Cards, Mortgage, Personal Loans, Rent Payments, LeisureWise Card.
A customer has a large negative funds variance on their Driver Report, this is because
- A. They have been over-spending on their fuel budget and the budget needs to be increased
- B. Not enough funds have been paid from SMART to cover the required lease payments. An alteration needs to be done.
- C. No reason, this will be fine if left.
- D. This just happens, transfer whatever balance in SMART over to Catch-E.
The limit a Rebatable needs to earn to make salary packaging beneficial is
- A. $0 and above
- B. $40,000 and above
- C. $61,000 and above
- D. $80,000 and above
If a customer is with APEX insurance we tell the customer to contact APEX when
- A. The customer has updated their registration and insurance
- B. The customer has had an accident and would like to lodge a claim
- C. The customer wants a Certificate of Currency
- D. All of the above
16. The rules for superannuation are
- A. You can package as much as you want to Superannuation
- B. You can package $25,000 as Client reimbursement
- C. You can package $25,000 including the 9% compulsory superannuation. Selectus can work the amount to package for the customer
- D. You can package $25,000 including the 9% compulsory superannuation, per financial year. A financial advisor will need to be consulted if the customer is unsure how much to contribute.