Customer Management (CRM)
Customer Management Preferences and Setup
Customer Management Preferences and Setup Video
Customer Management Preferences and Setup Quiz
- The Customer Management Preferences is where you set up numbering for campaigns.
- You cannot set up a default Lead Class in the preferences.
- You can set up Assignment and Approval maps.
- Stage Codes can have assigned weights for probability.
- You can only use the Activity Types pre-loaded in Acumatica.
Customer Management Leads
Customer Management Leads Video
Customer Management Leads Quiz
- There is only one tab at the top of the Leads screen.
- A lead can be assigned to an Owner.
- You do not have to save a new lead record before you add activities.
- You can create a contact from a lead in the Leads screen under Action.
- You can click on the header of the list view to narrow down what you view.
Customer Management Opportunities
Customer Management Opportunities Video
Customer Management Opportunities Quiz
- Opportunities are a great way to track future potential sales.
- You cannot see Opportunities that have been lost.
- You can assign different stages in the Opportunities screen.
- You cannot assign an Opportunity to a campaign.
- You can create a contact or account from an Opportunity.
Customer Management Cases
Customer Management Cases Video
Customer Management Cases Quiz
- Cases is located in the Work Area tab.
- Cases are like support tickets.
- There is no way to see closed cases.
- Contacts have to be added to a case to save it.
- A Service Order can be created from a case.