Test Quiz Introduction Text
A bi-directional relationship denotes that:
- Systemic disease has no impact on periodontal disease
- Periodontal disease does not contribute to or cause diabetes
- Diabetes and periodontal disease contribute to or cause each other
- None of the above
To avoid a medical risk, we should ask our client:
- Are you taking your medications as directed?
- Did you take your medication today? When did you last eat?
- What is your A1C?
- All of the above
Which of the following are considered to be autoimmune diseases?
- Periodontal disease
- Type2 Diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes and periodontal disease
- Type 1 Diabetes