Compliance: quiz it! (English version)
Guiding priciples: are you up to date?!
Author: Kim Jaspers
Guiding Principles (English version)
Which guiding principle doesn't belong to T-Mobile and DT Group?
- I am T - Count on me
- Respect and Integrity guide our behavior
- Team together - team apart
- Customer delight drives our action
- No guts, no glory
- Best place to perform and grow
To whom does the T-Mobile Code of Conduct apply?
- Only for employees with a permanent position.
- For all people who work for T-Mobile.
Secondary employment relates to all activities in which your expertise or labor is available for third parties (not being T-Mobile), paid or not.
- Do you think this statement about secondary employment is correct?
You notice something that is really not OK, a violation of our Code of Conduct. What do you do? At T-Mobile you have several ways to express your concerns.
Drag the options in the order of how you would consider these.
- You discuss your concerns with your manager.
- You discuss your concerns with the reporting coordinator / compliance department.
- You report it via the Tell me! Portal.
Business relations and events, granting and accepting of invitations: who is subject to our rules to prevent corruption and conflicts of interest?
Click on the image who must take the rules for invitations into account.
Sensitive information: match the appropriate data classification to the information below. The information is about a new proposition that will be launched in a few weeks.
Current, running campaign.
Campagne material (posters, commercial) of a new, to be launched proposition.
Personal data (like name and e-mail) of a group of clients that will be addressed by mail for a new proposition.
Price list of a new to be launched proposition.