'Selective Sync' Training
Thousands of properties and reports? No problem with 'Selective Syncing'.
Working offline is crucial to creating reports quickly whilst at a property, as it allows you to sync later when WiFI access becomes available. However, it's also important that you don't spend 5-10 minutes logging-in! This training course will show you how to only sync the data you need, when you need it.
How long will this training demo take?
Approximately 20 minutes.
What will I learn?
Everything you need to know to sync and work offline successfully.
- How to view the amount of data you will 'Selectively Sync'.
- How to set your 'Selective Sync' options for the last week, or within a specific time period.
- How to remember your 'Selective Sync' options.
- How to change your 'Selective Sync' settings and use swipe gestures.
Choosing your 'Selective Sync' options (10 mins to complete)
Essential introduction video - length 9 minutes (sound required)
Choosing and saving 'Selective Sync' options
It's important to tick the 'Don't show these settings at launch' button after you've set your settings going forwards (as shown in the training demo video).
Which of these screenshots shows 'Sync Settings' that will be remembered
Which of these 'Sync Setting' screenshots will lead to the longest download time
Identify the TWO key benefits of 'Selective Syncing'
- 'Selective Syncing' allows you to download specific data needed for offline usage.
- 'Selective Syncing' allows you to remember your settings for future usage.
- 'Selective Syncing' allows you to download thousands of pictures in seconds.
Changing your 'Selective Sync' options whilst logged-in (7 mins to complete)
Selective syncing during the same session (sound required)
Change your settings and swipe down...
There's no need to log in and out of the App to change your 'Sync Settings' and it's also a neat way to download newly created reports quickly - ready for offline usage (as demonstrated in the video).
Which of these screenshots shows properties ready for 'Offline' usage
Get familiar with swipe gestures and 'Offline' icons
Which of these statements is true?
- To change my 'Sync Settings' I simply tap my name in the top right corner, change my settings and then 'Swipe Down' in the middle of screen.
- To change my 'Sync Settings' I must log-out of the App and back-in each time.