- Generated to the current servicing advisor
- Team ID - servicing advisor gets the plan count
- Applies to both AFPS and CAF financial plans
- One plan count per engagement period
- In Force engagement. Active or future dated engagement do NOT receive plan count
- Reassigned plans before delivery - plan count is transferred to the new advisor at the time of reassignment
- Does NOT apply to Self-sold financial plan
- Self-sold : servicing advisor and account owner or co-owner is the same at any time during the engagement period (not under client based numbers)
Generate and Keep plan count
To generate plan count
- Minimum payment of $0.01 applied on the account
- Any type of client funding (including coupons, discount/subsidy
For plans with In Force start date of Jan 1 2016 or later with fee quoted less than $500 will NOT generate a plan count until the fee quoted is changed to $500
To keep plan count
- $500 minimum fee quoted must be applied
- Plan must be delivered
AAC advisors can have financial plans as low as $300, however, $500 fee quoted minimum and fees applied is required to generate and/or keep plan count.
Plan Count : Match
AAC advisor opens a financial plan account with fee quoted of $300. Plan is delivered and fully paid.No plan count. Fee quoted is less than minimum of $500.
AFG advisor opens a financial plan account with fee quoted of $1000. Plan has fees applied of $300 but not yet delivered.Generates a plan count. Fee quoted is more than minimum of $500 and payment applied on the account is at least $0.01.
AAG advisor opens a financial plan account with fee quoted of $500. Plan has reached engagement end date, fully paid and delivered.Keeps plan count. Minimum fee quoted of $500 has been paid for and plan is delivered.
AFG advisor opens financial plan account with fee quoted of $550. Plan has reached engagement end date with $550 payment applied but not delivered.Plan count is reversed. To keep plan count, financial plan must have minimum payment of $500 and delivered.