EHR 24/7 training: Progress Notes
Hi there! Welcome to the EHR 24/7 Progress Note!
This is where you will be able to chart your patients visit in fully customizable detail.
Good luck with the course!
Opening a Patient's Chart
Opening a Patient's Chart Video
Where, in the Desktop Tab, can a Patient's chart be opened?
- Clicking the Patient's name in the Appointments Panel
- Clicking the Patient's name in the Messages Inbox
- Clicking the Patient's name in the Routed Documents
- All of the Above
The first step to creating a new progress note is
- Create an appointment in the Appointments page.
- To open a patient’s chart.
- Sending a patient specific routed document.
- None of the Above
Recent Charts is a
- drop down menu in the Patient Charts tab, that displays a list of recently accessed charts.
- tool in the desktop tab that assists in making appointments.