Connect your needs to what Katherine offers.
A global reachShe has experience & contacts in both education and technology all over the world, especially with Europe (E&W), the Middle East and Asia which gives her a great deal of cultural insight/understanding and brings you opportunity for international growth.
Gen X mind with a Millennial heartShe can easily relate & adapt her style to who she's working with. She is experienced in both the corporate world & on a college campus. She is also kid-free, living in Church Hill where she bikes or walks whenever possible.
Katherine is a believer in learning innovation and feels Organizational Learning is at a distinct turning point which brings huge opportunities. Put what she values most in order of importance.
- Companies must change from a push delivery system of detailed knowledge to a system offering the learner a self-directed opportunity for discovery in digestible pieces that can be accessed and/or repeated as often as necessary.
- There must be opportunities for collective learning so that tacit knowledge can be shared between individuals and retained by organizations.
- Technology must be embraced. Gaming, augmented/virtual reality and mobility will be where e-learning continues to evolve.
What's true or false about Katherine's technical understanding?
- Katherine has led the development of software solutions from conception to implementation.
- In addition to soft skills, Katherine's Project Management and Operations experience leading I.T. and Programming teams demonstrates her ease with technical departments and staff.
- Katherine is very often utilized to help “translate” logic and complex requirements into business/marketing concepts and vice versa
- Katherine is reluctant to try new technologies or quits when she gets stuck.
What makes Katherine a strong leader?
- She can easily manage people and groups (in person and remotely).
- Her personal satisfaction comes from seeing others succeed and her training style takes more the form of a coach where she strives to enable individuals and foster functional teams.
- She is able to see “the big picture” while at the same time lay out methodical, detailed steps to accomplish goals and produce results – very often creating something out of nothing.