By continuing with this course you agree that:
- You are the person logged into this e-learning account.
- This module is not being undertaken by a third party.
- You are alone and not being helped by anyone else.
- You understand that failure to comply with the above is against data protection regulations, Hammerson training policy and can be considered as misconduct.
Please be aware that elements of this course contain audio and visual aids therefore speakers or headphones are required.
Aims & Objectives
The objectives of the course are designed to develop the following areas:
- To identify and understand a variety of threats to your Centre
- To understand threat and response levels
- To consider your response in an extreme threat
- To help identify suspicious packages and letters
- To consider the elements of the ‘Risk’ model
- To use a common tool for effective communication
- To remember the command structure for an incident or pre-planned event
By continuing you agree that you have understood the above objectives