What happens if your submission is one minute or more late?
- just tell your lecturer and they'll take it, it's ok
- It will be considered late and capped at 40%....no matter how much work you put into it or why it is late
- Unless you have extenuating circumstances then it will be considered late and capped at 40%
- none of the above
What kind of issues would count as 'extenuating circumstances'
- Circumstances beyond your control that have had an impact on your ability to achieve
- You have had a cold/bug this week and ran out of time to submit
- A serious illness/death within your close family that has caused you emotional distress and stress in supporting your family
- Struggled to submit the work online in time
- Didn't realise that the exam/practical assessment was on that day/time
- Due to work during the allocated exam/practical assessment time
- a long term injury/illness, with medical evidence, that has effected your ability to attend class