1. The Importance of Communication
Aside from phone calls and emails, we rely on photos, checklists, and bids that you submit to satisfy the needs of our clients. We service many different clients within every state in the U.S. and, because each client has their own specific requirements, excellent communication is necessary.
2. Communication = Success
Communication is the key to success.
In this fast-paced industry, good communication is critical because it allows us to effectively work together as partners. You will be providing both written and photo documentation of what occurs at properties. Quick and accurate reporting of your findings can prevent a minor issue from becoming a major one.
3. The Emergency Hotline
Our Emergency Hotline is available so that we may be notified in the event of an emergency at one of the properties that we are servicing and offers assistance to vendors outside of regular business hours. The hotline is available 7 days a week and is manned from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
After hours (11 p.m. to 8 a.m.), the voice mailbox is checked periodically.
Emergency Hotline: 1-877-339-8202
4. Good communication is absolutely vital because
- we service many different clients throughout the entire United States.
- it allows information to be relayed accurately between the vendor, Cyprexx, and our clients.
- each of the clients we service have their own unique processes and procedures we must follow.
- you may work with multiple Cyprexx departments at once that each have different procedures.
(?) Fill in the blanks.
If you are at a property and you need assistance outside of regular business hours, you should call .