Usabilla Champion Certification
"Usabilla Certification is the seal of approval from Usabilla. Allows users to demonstrate their expertise in customer experience."
About the Program
The Usabilla Certification Program is intended for all Usabilla users and provides a step-by-step introduction into the main functionalities of the solution. The certification consists of 8 short videos that will help both regular and new Usabilla users become proficient in working with Usabilla for Websites. Qualified users will be effective at leveraging user feedback within their organizations and at helping others do the same.
Why become a Usabilla certified user?
- Seal of approval for expertise in customer feedback
Improving your own skills in working with Usabilla
Become a thought leader in customer centricity
Become a pro in dealing with SaaS companies
- Showcase your professional certification on your CV/Linkedin profile
Who should become Usabilla certified?
- UX researchers and Data analysts
- Product owners and Developers
- Marketers, Customer journey specialists, Customer service executives
How do I become certified?
After completing the course, all participants are invited to participate in the exam. The exam evaluates your knowledge of user feedback and of the Usabilla for Websites platform. Get 16 out of 20 questions correct to prove your mastery in the field of customer experience. To prepare for the exam, we advise you to go through all the materials presented in this course: video tutorials and support articles.
Passive feedback (Feedback Button)
Part 1: Creating your First Feedback Button
1. Summary - Creating your Button
How do you add (install) a Feedback Button to your website?
- You don’t need to implement a Feedback Button.
- Usabilla will implement the Feedback Button for you.
- You have to ask your design team to do this for you.
True or False. Labels can automatically be added to a Feedback Item, based on a word that is mentioned in the comment of an item.
True or False. It is possible to enable or disable the full-page screenshot functionality in the Usabilla back-end.
Part 2: Creating a Feedback Form
2. Summary - Creating a Feedback Form
True or False. When you make changes to the Feedback Form, you need to re-implement the button code.
True or False. It is possible to create a Feedback Form without a mood score / star rating
True or False. Conditionality within a Feedback Form is based on the mood rating that the user selects.
Part 3: Deep-Dive into a Feedback Item
3. Summary - Deepdive Into a Feedback Item
True or False. Marking an item as ‘read’ or ‘not read’ is only important for me to keep track of whether I’ve read this item or not.
Part 4: Feedback Management
4. Summary - Feedback Management
True or False. You can only share a Feedback Item with someone within your organization that has a Usabilla account as well.
True or False. It is possible to select multiple Feedback Items at the same time and perform bulk actions such as ‘delete’, ‘archive’ or ‘mark as new’ in the Feedback Inbox.
True or False. Filtering feedback is a powerful way to find relevant Feedback Items based on certain criteria.
Active feedback (Campaigns)
Part 1: What are Campaigns?
Active Feedback is?
- Any feedback that you collect, whether it is through the Feedback Button or through a campaign
- Feedback that you collect through the Feedback button only
- Feedback that you collect through an Active targeted Campaign
- None of the above
How do you collect ‘Active Feedback’ ?
- By waiting until someone leaves feedback through the Feedback Button.
- By setting up a campaign in which you ask targeted questions to your users based on specific actions your users have taken.
- By allowing your visitors to give specific feedback on a part of the web page.
- None of the above.
Part 2: The 4 Campaign Types
True or False. A recruit participants campaign, asks users to provide generic or specific feedback through the Feedback Button.
What can a ‘Boost Feedback’ campaign be used for?
- Collecting NPS scores.
- Collecting passive feedback responses on certain pages of your website.
- Bringing attention to your exit-survey.
- Boosting newsletter sign-ups.
Part 3: How to Create a Campaign
True or False. When making a campaign, it is always necessary to attach the campaign to a Feedback Button.
What are you able to do with ‘Visibility Rules’?
- Visibility Rules allow you to decide which questions a visitor does or does not see, based on their previous responses.
- Visibility Rules enable you to decide which campaign is shown to which visitor.
- Visibility Rules allow you to ‘rule out’ certain responses from your users.
- None of the above.
True or False. 'Jump Rules' enable you to pre-determine which page a user will see depending on the answer they give.
Where can I change the look of my campaign (the theme, the width and the offset)?
- This is done in the ‘Advanced’ menu.
- This is done by applying a Template.
- This is done when deciding which users you want to target.
- It is not possible to change the look of your Campaign.
Part 4: Campaign Targeting and Scheduling
4. Campaigns-Targeting%2FResults.docx (2)
True or False. When creating a campaign it will be shown on all pages regardless of the targeting options I select?
True or False. When I create a campaign, users will see it multiple times even if they answer it.
True or False. When a campaign is created and saved, it will automatically go live on my website.
Congratulations on finishing the course! You are so close to becoming a Usabilla Certified Expert. Ready to test your knowledge?
Just wanted to let you know that you need a score of at least 80 points to pass the quiz and get the Usabilla Certification. Don't worry if you fail. You can retake the exam two more times. Just make sure you go through the course again before retaking it.
Everyone who passes the Usabilla Champion Quiz will receive a Certification Diploma and a surprise gift. Keep an eye on your email for updates.