Expected coverage is:
- Proportion of manufacturer total shipments delivered to the retail trade measured by Nielsen
- Proportion of manufacturer total shipments delivered to the total retail trade
- Proportion of manufacturers total shipments that is still in the pipeline
- Proportion of the retail trade that is measured by Nielsen from scanning data
Which of the following is the correct formula of calculating coverage?
- Client brand share/Client shipments
- Client shipments/Nielsen sales value
- Nielsen Sales volume/Client shipments
- None of above
Suppose universe store count is 500, ACV is 5000, Category A presence store count is 300, ACV is 3600, relevant Brand A1 presence store count is 100, ACV is 1200. What are ND and WD for Brand A1?