What is the Image (Live) Trace Tool used for?d multiple choice question
- Simplifying a complex path
- Applying stroke effects, such as "Scribble"
- Creating an outline around selected objects
- Converting raster images to vectors
The eyedropper tool only copies another vector shape's fill
Which of the following are types of viewing modes?
- Artwork view
- Preview view
- Preview Selection view
- All of these
What are the two types of gradients?
- Ellipse and Stroke
- Kerning and Stroke
- Radial and Linear
- Linear and Ellipse
- All of these
After using the Pen Tool, what tool do you use for editing paths?
- Shape Builder Tool
- Direct Selection Tool
- Eyedropper Tool
- Slice Tool
What does scaling do to an object?
- Makes it bigger
- Makes it smaller
- Resizes the object
- None of these
What does the "Transform" tool do to an object drawn in Illustrator?
- Cuts the object in half.
- Moves the object.
- Transform the object to a different shape
- Converts the objcet from bitmap to vector.
- Scales, Transforms and Rotates the object.
What is the keyboard shortcut for Ungroup?
- Shift + Cmd (Ctrl) +G
- Cmd (Ctrl) + G
- Shift + G
What are bleeds?
- Extra space intended to be cut off
- Print colors running together
- An effect used to create liquid text
- Enlarged fonts used for better quality printing
In the Pathfinder pallet, what does the "Divide" option do?
- Divides the shapes into evenly sized smaller shapes
- Ungroups shapes that were previously grouped together
- Cuts the shapes into individual pieces depending on the intersections of the objects and groups them
The keyboard command to lock a selected piece of artwork is:
- Cmd (Ctrl) + Shift + Option(Alt) + 2
- Cmd (Ctrl) + Option(Alt) + 2
- Cmd (Ctrl) + 2
- Cmd (Ctrl) + Shift + 2
What does Ctrl(Cmd)+Shift+Z do?
What is the keyboard shortcut to decrease font size?
- Cmd (Ctrl) + Shift + PgDn
- Shift + <
- Shift + PgDn
- Cmd (Ctrl) + Shift + <
- Option (Alt) + Shift + <
Which one of these can be used to create a new pattern brush?
- A path with stroke but no fill
- An object with a gradient fill
- A rasterized shape
- An object with a gradient mesh
- An imported image that has been placed