Sample Questions for the Alfresco Certified Engineer (ACE501) test
This sample is comprised of 10 questions, each one weights 10 points.
A passing score is 7 out of 10 questions answered correctly (70 points).
You will have 10 minutes to answer all 10 questions.
This sample test is provided to give you examples of questions that might be asked on the exam.
This sample does not contain questions that are on the certification exam.
This sample test does not provide a comprehensive coverage of the material that is on the certification exam.
To assist in the preparation to take the ACE exam.
Identify the point where Alfresco-specific database tables are created within the database
- Prior to installing Alfresco.
- During the initial startup of the application server.
- On the first login by the admin user.
- During installation before the application server starts.
A NodeRef is comprised of which of the following components:
- Transaction id
- Store Id
- Model prefix
- Only FreeMarker API allows the creation of nodes.
- Only Java Script API allows the creation of nodes
- Only FreeMarker API allows the deletion of nodes.
- Only FreeMarker API allows access to workflows.
Which two of the following tasks would require a restart of the Alfresco server to apply the changes?
- Deploying a new content model via a *-context.xml file.
- Deploying a new workflow through the Activiti workflow console.
- Deploying a new content model into Data Dictionary/Models.
- Making configuration changes in alfresco-global.properties
- Making configuration changes via JMX.
Which two approaches can be used to define a set of reusable metadata fields?
- Create an aspect and apply it as mandatory aspect to all the types which need the properties.
- Define a data list with the required properties and assign the data list to each type or aspect through an association
- Define a base type which holds the common properties and have all the types that needs those fields inherit for the base type
- Define a global type which holds the common properties, the define and association from each type requiring the properties back to the global type.
- Define and use the same property names in the different types that need those fields.
What is the purpose of a content policy?
- To allow for model constrains, such as LIST, and ENUM constraints
- To limit which user/group can create certain types of content.
- To initiate Java code in response to predefined events
- To validate against a strict model XSD.
Which content items are the subject of an in-built repository “action”?
- Current node and primary parent node.
- Current node.
- Current node plus all the parent nodes
- Current node and all children.
After a content transformation is performed, what happens to the original content item?
- It depends on how the transformation was configured.
- It is versioned and updated.
- It remains untouched.
- It is replaced by the transformed content item
Which one of the following root objects is NOT available to web scripts deployed in Alfresco Share?