What is needed to install the Feedback Button on your website?
- A .zip file with instructions and an installation package from your Customer Success Manager.
- Install the image of the Feedback Button on your website’s source code.
- Code your own button design onto your website using CSS.
True or False. When collecting feedback through the Feedback Button you have to collect both Specific and Generic feedback.
True or False. You are able to move the placement of the mood rating question on the Feedback Form?
What does the Conditional Forms element do?
- Allows your users to specify the type of feedback they are leaving.
- Allows you to show alternative follow-up questions.
- Offers a dropdown type question on your Feedback Form.
- All of the above.
True or False. You can only have one custom theme in your account?
True or False. You are able to copy the questions from an existing Feedback Form to a new Feedback Form.
In the Intro Screen of the Feedback Form, what does the ‘Add custom option’ entail?
- It creates a third button that redirects your visitors to a different part of your website or executes a script to enable live chat.
- It creates a third button that allows for creating screenshots.
- It creates a third button that boosts your feedback.
- There is not a third button option.
What information does a Feedback Item NOT contain?
- The user’s answers to the contents of the Feedback Form.
- Whether the user has been to your website before.
- Metadata about the user’s device and location.
- A screenshot of the page or element the user left feedback about.
Fill in the blank:
are extra pieces of data a company can send to their Usabilla account which tell you a lot about the user leaving feedback.
True and False. A Feedback Item will always appear with ‘Custom Variables’.
What metadata is NOT collected in the Technical Info of a Feedback Item by default?
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Device type
- IP address
True or False. You can share Feedback Items with colleagues who do not have a Usabilla account.
True or False. You are only able to apply one search filter at a time.
True or False. When you decide to 'Save a Filter', you are only able to save this filter for your own account.
What is 'active feedback'?
- Active feedback is the only way to collect feedback from website viewers.
- Active feedback is when you actively reach out to users by asking them to provide certain feedback or perform a specific action.
- Active feedback is the Feedback Button on your website.
- Active feedback is short and concise and related to what the user is currently viewing.
When is a recommended time to show an exit survey?
- Visitors first landing on your homepage.
- After viewing a few pages.
- Visitors leaving the checkout funnel.
- None of the above.
What type of survey is recommended to use for an exit survey?
- Full Screen Survey
- Slide Out Survey
- Feedback Button
- None of the above
What does the targeting option ‘visitors potentially leaving a page’ entail?
- Allows you to target a visitor who has been on your checkout page for more than 2-minutes but has not yet completed the checkout process and therefore can be seen as potentially leaving the page.
- Allows you to target a visitor who has opened a new tab in their browser using a shortcut from their keyboard and therefore leaving the page.
- Allows you to send an email to visitors after they have left your website.
- Allows you to target visitors who move their cursor out of the webpage which then activates an exit survey.
In what way can you make sure that you only target a survey to visitors who are not accidentally on your page/website? E.g. Visitors on a page for more than 5-10 seconds (Multiple answers possible)
- Target visitors returning to your site.
- Target only a certain percentage of visitors to your site.
- Target visitors after a certain amount of seconds or minutes.
How can you make sure that your users personal information is not captured in a screenshot? (Multiple answers possible)
- Blurring certain CSS elements under ‘Advanced Privacy Settings’.
- There is no way to make sure that personal information is not captured in a screenshot.
- Uncheck ‘Save form values’ in the Advanced Settings for the Feedback Button.