Untitled text matching question
Arrive for work and return from lunch breaks on time.
If for any reason you cant come to work, notify your supervisor in plenty of time to secure a replacement.
Abide by Company Policies
Follow the rules.
Take pride in your work. Many entry-level positions offer opportunities for advancement.
Maintain a good attitude about yourself and co-workers.
Wear clothing suitable to the job you'll be performing
Untitled statement question
- Being punctual means arriving on time to work.
- You don't need to notify your supervisor if you're going late as longest you arrive.
- Try to avoid working overtime.
- If you're sick or can't come to work, telephone your supervisor in plenty of time to secure a replacement.
Define who is FAILING the guideline below.
- Be Punctual
Untitled fill in the blanks question
What's an example of being positive?
- Wear a smile to work everyday
- Gossip with co-workers to help you fit in
What's an example of showing initiative?
- Rearrange files to suit your personal needs
- Suggest methods to improve productivity