How do you create a new folder in google drive?
- Click "New" box
- Click "Drive" (Upper Center)
- Click "Trash"
In what way does Google drive allow multiple persons to access your folder?
- Email documents to those with gmail accounts
- Create a shared folder
- Create a folder for others to log in with a password
How can Google Drive be accessed?
- Using any email such as yahoo
- Using only a Google email
- Using any social media log in
What is Google forms?
- A Microsoft Office Suite program
- A type of document template provided on google drive
- A tool used to create various documents
Which of the following are true about Google forms? Choose more than one.
- Google forms has existing templates which can be modified
- Google forms can display data from surveys
- Google forms can be used to create tests.
- Google forms can only be shared with those with Google emails
See the two icons below. Which of the following is the icon for Google forms?
- Purple icon
- Green icon
- Neither of the two
In what ways can quizzes be shared from Google Drive?
- By a link
- By log in password
- By direct link
- by email
Which of the following statements are true?
- People can work on a shared document simultaneously in Google drive.
- People can work on a document simultaneously in Google drive even if it is not shared.