What is your job?
When you are working a Bath Fitter event, it is your job to collect the name and contact information of potential customers who are interested in a free in-home estimate for their tub or shower.
You are not expected to close sales or spend a lot of time with each prospect. Instead, you will determine the customer's level of interest, get their contact information, and set an appointment in as many cases as possible.
Where do you fall in the business cycle?
Marketing Rep: Gets Leads ----->
Lead Center: Books Appointment ----->
Sales Consultant: Sells Product ----->
Installer: Installs Product
You are the face of the business and often the first time the client is hearing of our product, so it is important to keep rested, attentive, professional, and cheerful!
- Black or khaki pants. Knee length shorts or capris are okay.
- Polo or button up dress shirt or professional blouse
- Dress shoes or black sneakers; no flip-flops or colorful sneakers
- Name badge should be wore at all times
- No excessive jewelry, tongue or facial piercings, or exposed tattoos
Payroll & Lead Reporting
Time and Expense Sheets
Time Sheets and Expense Sheets are due by 10am on Monday mornings. If they are not received by that time it could result in your pay being delayed as much as two weeks.
- You will receive a gas compensation of $.30 for each mile over 20 miles one way (40 round trip).
- When traveling over one hour one way (2 hours round trip) any additional time can be logged as work time on your Time Sheet. To do so increase your start time and end time by the additional drive time.
- Lunch breaks are automatically deduced for any shift over 6 hours in length
- Miscellaneous expenses must be approved - keep receipts and submit them for approval
- Tolls to and from events may be submitted as miscellaneous expenses when necessary
Download Expense Sheet Here: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/oc9b3w4Uj0K1lc
Download Time Sheet Here: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/1qXKcBZevusrsU
Lead cards for the week are due Monday mornings at 10am. However, the sooner a lead is called the more likely a appointment will be set. Leads can be submitted at any time. Submit your leads early to boost up the likelihood of it turning to a appointment and the likelihood of increasing your sales and commission.
At the end of your last shift for the week, text your total lead count to Jennifer @ 407-310-3026.
Lead cards can be found in the white bins at special events. You will also want to keep lead cards and brochures on hand at all events. Long term events lead sheets and brochures will need to be restocked occasionally and in some case you may run out at special events and need to be prepared. Additional lead sheets are supplied by the office or you may print your own.
Download Lead Sheet Here: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/5DRmNEkhX5uTGi
Submitting Your Leads, Time Sheets, and Expense Sheets
Leads should be submitted to [email protected] or be dropped off at the office.
Please, use a scanner app if sending in your leads and time cards via cell phone. For more information on this see: www.camscanner.com
Pay Check: Every Other Week
Expense Check: Every Week
Commission: Paid out the first paycheck of the month. $25 for each installed lead.
*Commission will not be paid out until lead has been fully installed
When are payroll information and leads due?
- Every other week Monday at 12pm
- Every Sunday at 5pm
- Every Monday at 10am
- Every other Sunday at 10am
When will you receive commission on a lead?
- After sales has been completed
- Once a month
- After installation has been completed
- Every pay period
Where should can you find Lead Sheets and Brochures?
- In the White Bin at special events
- You should bring some with you only to long term events
- You should bring some with you only to short term events
- You should bring some with you to every event
- Will be set out, via email, at the end of each month
- There will be two mandatory meetings a month that will fall on the 2nd and 4th week of the month
- Any time off request must be received 30 prior to the requested date
Download Time Off Request Form Here: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/HHtotXHxWSwyBK
A weekly email is sent out every Monday, as a team update for the week. This email will include
- Your personalized lead goals
- Updates regarding events for the week
- Updates on teams monthly goals
- Shout outs to the top performers from the previous week
A show packet will be provided either at the staff meeting or by email. You should expect a minimum of a show planning worksheet, a copy of the check, and a check list, in each packet. Any additional set up information will be communicated via email as it is received. Make sure to bring your show packet with you to events. This package will help you answer questions and resolve issues at the event. If you still have a question or issue contact Jennifer at 407-310-3026
Sample show packet:
How much notice should be given for time off requests?
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 30 Days
- 40 Days
What is the first thing you should do if you have a question regarding a event?
- Call or text Dan
- Refer to the show packet
- Call or text Jennifer