What causes abdominal cramps pain and discomfort?
- a. Excess stomach acid due to stress or food
- b. Over production of saliva due to stress or food
- c. Muscle spasms in the gastrointestinal tract due to stress or food
How many people in the UK are affected?
- a. Around 1 in 2 people
- b. Around 1 in 5 people
- c. Around 1 in 10 people
How is Buscopan different to other treatments?
- a. It’s only available in liquid form
- b. It’s fully absorbed into the bloodstream
- c. It’s antispasmodic action relaxes the muscles in your digestive tract and releases the pain and spasm
How quickly does Buscopan start working?
- a. Within 15 minutes
- b. Within 30 minutes
- c. Within 1 hour
What’s the difference between Buscopan Cramps and Buscopan IBS Relief?
- a. They contain different ingredients
- b. They have different indications with different dosage
- c. Neither, they are both same