Quality Management Systems & Procedures, Process Control Activity, Leather Manufacturing
1) IATF 16949 is a global quality system standard that requires each plant to go through;
- a. Certification Audit, Surveillance 1, Surveillance 2, Surveillance 3, Recertification Audit
- b. Certification Audit, Surveillance 1, Recertification Audit
- c. Certification Audit, Recertification Audit
- d. Certification Audit, Surveillance 1, Surveillance 2, Recertification Audit
2) The MAIN purpose of IATF 16949 is to:
- Satisfy the customers’ requirements
- Eliminate QS9000
- Provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and variation reduction
- Marketing tool used to acquire new business
3) How does ISO 14001 differ from IATF 16949?
- It is a regional difference—OEMs in different regions have a different set of requirements
- Environmental focus versus Quality Management focus
- ISO 140001 certification is required to ship internationally
- Nothing, IATF 16949 replaced ISO 14001
4) Eagle Ottawa’s Global Quality Policy states;
- a. Our #1 priority is meeting customer needs. We will deliver defect-free products on time.
- b. Through a strategy of continuous improvement and teamwork, Eagle Ottawa is dedicated to establishing the highest industry standards for quality, value, service and technology.
- c. Eagle Ottawa’s greatest asset is its people.
- d. To be consistently recognized by our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, and the communities where we do business as a leader and the Company of first choice.
5) It is only the Quality Managers responsibility for IATF 16949 Audits.
- Type your statement here...
6) What should be done during production if the defects produced are higher than the specified control limits on the control chart?
- a. Continue production and document the defects
- b. Stop the line and notify the Line Supervisor
- c. Continue production while following the required actions specified on the control chart
- d. Stop production and scrap all product
7) What is the purpose of a IATF 16949 audit at the Corporate Headquarters?
- a. To certify Corporate Headquarters
- b. To assure job functions are being performed as required
- c. To assess the support and interaction with the production facilities
8) What system should be used to officially monitor a tannery supplier’s scorecard?
- a. SBD
- b. SQTS
- c. LQTS
- d. SQ1
9) What is a Management Review in the context of the Quality Management System?
- a. An MOS Review
- b. A review of the overall performance of the quality management system
- c. An ISO 14001 requirement
- d. Management’s review of Talking Points (performance evaluations)
10) Which ONE of these is incorrect? Nonconforming product found during production
- a) Clearly Identified
- b) Monitored through External PPM Charts
- c) Segregated off of the line in properly identified areas
- d) Dispositioned for Scrap or Rework
- e) Monitored through Internal PPM charts