Republic Wireless Customer Advocacy Module A - REPUBLIC WIRELESS INTRO & CPNI
This quiz will assess an agent's comprehension of CPNI, and introduction to Republic systems Introduced in Module A.
1. What does the I in CPNI stand for?
2. What is the email address a person could use to reach Republic support?
3. Our ticket tone can be described in many ways including all but:
4. When verifying an account which of the following information does not need to match the account information housed in OW in order for us to provide account-specific information to a requester?
- Name on Account
- Billing zip code
- MEID/IMEI of device
- RW phone number
- Last 4 digits of CC on file
- All information must match
5. Republic Wireless is a prepaid service
6. A service line is only related to a phone (device ID) and telephone number.
7. Opsware is a system that a member may access to view their call records.
8. List (at least) three resources you may use to assist a verified member:
- The Community
- Agent Docs
9. Who answers questions from members in The Community?
- Other members
- Expert members
- Republic Wireless representatives
- We do
- Everyone but us
10. Name the only way you may fail your Quality Assurance Review:
- Provide incorrect information to a member
- Fail to open a ticket with "Hi member,"
- Forget to answer all of their questions