Randomised SQP Quiz
Test your knowledge
Which of the following is the most common way for pets to pick up fleas?
- Fleas jumping from one pet to another
- From contaminated environments
- By going swimming
How often should a dog or cat be treated with FRONTLINE Spot On for continuous flea AND tick protection?
- Every 2 months
- Every 3 months
It can take 3 months or more to get rid of a flea infestation. Which of the following offers good advice to help consumers resolve the issue?
- Treat all cats and dogs in the household monthly and allow them access to all areas
- Wash your pets’ bedding at 60 degrees C , regularly vacuum carpets and f furnishings and spray all areas your pets go with an environmental spray that contains an IGR
- All the above.
How does FRONTLINE Spot On work?
- Fipronil the active ingredient, is distributed with the pet’s natural oils from the sebaceous glands so fleas and ticks are killed on contact and die by hyper-excitation.
- It repels fleas
- It kills fleas by paralysis
How long does it take FRONTLINE Spot On to kill fleas once they have jumped on to a treated pet?
- 24 hours
- 72 hours
- 96 hours
FRONTLINE Spot On doesn’t stop ticks attaching but will kill them minimising the risk of transmission of tick-borne disease. Within how many hours of contact will it kill them?
- 96 hours
- 48 hours
- 24 hours
Veloxa easy-to-give chewable tablets for dogs are effective against which of the following worms?
- Tapeworm, roundworms, whipworms and hookworms
- Tapeworm, roundworms and whipworms
- Tapeworm and roundworms
Which of the following is offered as support by FRONTLINE?
- FREE treatment reminder service and interactive Problem Solver for customers hosted on uk.frontline.com
- Technical telephone support line for retail specialists
- All of the above
What’s the minimum age and weight for a dog or cat to be treated with FRONTLINE Spot On?
- FRONTLINE Spot On may be used from 8 weeks of age on puppies that weigh more than 2kg and kittens that weigh more than 1kg
- FRONTLINE Spot On may be used from 10 weeks of age on puppies that weigh more than 2kg and kittens that weigh more than 1kg
- FRONTLINE Spot On may be used from 12 weeks of age on puppies that weigh more than 2kg and kittens that weigh more than 1kg
What part of the flea life cycle cannot be killed by any product?
- Pupae (Cocoon)