About the intranet
The intranet can be used to lookup information about our existing team members. This includes:
- contact information like telephone numbers and email addresses; and
- pictures of team members in case you need to identify anybody to speak to them.
You can also use the intranet to access some of our personnel and operational applications.
The intranet is only accessible from within Premier's network. This means that you have to be sat at a computer in one of our offices or your VPN connection must be active if you are working from a different location.
The intranet should automatically appear when you open your web browser. If it doesn't then your can open it by typing http:\\premier into your web browser. Remember, this only works if you are in the office.
The intranet can be accessed from
- Within the office
- Outside the office when I have VPN activated
The intranet gives me links that allow me to...
- book holidays
- report absences
- find collegaue's contact details
- read company news and updates
- send emails