Do you feel that you can meet these expectations?
This position will require 100% accuracy, timeliness, organization, meeting deadlines, resourcefulness, tasks management, professionalism and dedication. I am looking for a dedicated team member and not just an employee looking to collect a paycheck. I am a very direct, honest, and stern employer. I am a virtual assistant that works with high profile clients. I need an assistant to help me with onboarding, Wordpress page creations, sales funnels, data entry, US based calls, calendar management, scheduling, social media postings, graphic design, research, project management, email management, copywriting, proof-reading, brainstorming, finding emails, PDF editing, time tracking, invoicing, and anything that my clients requests that fall within our scope of services. My main goal is to have someone long term (5+ years), full time. I deal with a lot of sensitive information, so I need someone that is trustworthy and honest. Soliciting my clients, stealing sensitive information, unapproved communication with my clients, misuse of company funds, etc will result in automatic termination and legal action. I have many business ventures and expansions I am working on for 2017 so I really need someone that will support me and my company. I love to give bonuses, send gifts, raise salary and reward hard work.
Problems we expect to avoid:
1. Having to repeat instructions that were already given
2. Giving instructions and being asked 100 questions rather than the VA researching and being resourceful
3. Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. I do not like errors and errors are avoided by being careful and double checking work.
4. Not following directions. Glancing over instructions and not looking at instructional videos all the way through. This results in errors and missing work
5. Spending too much time on assignments rather than being resourceful and getting things done quickly.