Policies and Procedures - Learning Feedback
Please complete this learning quiz to see how well you know about the Conference Financial Wellbeing Policies and Procedures.
This is an opportunity for you to find out if there are any areas that you need to find out more about and will also helps us to improve our training to suits the needs of our members and volunteers.
Please allow approximately 15-20 minutes to complete all of the questions.
Policy and Procedures Feedback
True or False?
- A child is a young person under the age of 18
- A young person is aged 18-25
- A child is a young person under the age of 16
- A young person is aged 16-17
- It is mandatory to call an energy retailer before issuing an EAPA voucher if its an electronic bill
Tick which of the following could be indicators of abuse in children / young people.
- Difficulty sleeping
- Extreme attention seeking behaviour
- Lack of trust in people
- Burns or scalds
- Lacerations or welts
At what point is it considered best practice that you let the person we assist know about our complaints procedure?
- when we discuss the Privacy and Consent form
- after we have provided a service to them
- at an informal evaluation stage (3 months into the relationship)
- when they are dissatisfied with our service
Using the example below, what is the most correct wording of recording information on visit?
- John indicated he was receiving treatment from a GP for depression
- John seemed to be depressed
- both are acceptable
Tick which of the following are considered a hazard.
- Aggression from a person we assist
- History of the person we assist is unknown
- Visiting alone
- Steps and stairs
- Lifting and carrying bags
- Poor lighting
- Different cultural values