Practice 200 - PM:Right Execution
This assessment covers the necessary knowledge to effectively prove competency in Nielsen Greater China's 200 level practices
What’s the importance of in-store execution?
- The right in-store execution translates into great market performance.
- Waiting until in store before making the tough decisions
- It helps fix your out of store issues
What is the usually process for in-store observation project?
- Look, see, feel
- Sampling, Coverage, Facts, Equipment, Reporting
- Sampling,Testing, Understanding, knowledge
What is the benefit of NSO modeling?
- NSO modelling helps identify the right support on the right mechanics to increase effectiveness.
- NSO modelling helps from the next store that you will succeed in
- NSO will pick the most profitable store for your product