Alfresco Process Services offers a REST API Explorer based on Swagger. How is this API Explorer enabled? Select One.
- By setting api.explorer.enabled=true in activiti-app.properties
- By setting api.explorer.enabled=true in activiti-admin.properties
- By adding addWebinfClassesResources=„true“ to the <CONTEXT> configuration property in activiti-app/META-INF/context.xml
- By enabling the API Explorer in Identity Management -> Tenants -> Config
Which URL is used to open the Alfresco Process Services REST API Explorer?
By default, developers can specify any Spring bean for use in an expression in a service task. While this provides ease of use it also increases the possibilities of misuse and security threats. How can administrators reduce those threats? Select One.
- By setting beans.whitelisting.enabled=true in activiti-app.properties and defining allowed beans in activiti-app/WEB-INF/classes/activiti/beans-whitelist.conf
- By setting beans.blacklisting.enabled=true in activiti-app.properties and defining blacklisted beans in activiti-app/WEB-INF/classes/activiti/beans-blacklistlist.conf
- By configuring Bean Blacklisting in IDM -> Tenants -> Config and listing blacklisted beans in the Blacklist section.
- By giving the capability to use Beans only to trusted developers via IDM -> Capabilities
Which one of the following options is NOT an external system used by Alfresco Process Services out of the box? Select One.
- A relational database.
- A database backed user and group store.
- Alfresco Content Services Share Connector.
- An Elasticsearch installation.