Untitled content 1
Who is Tracy J. Brown?
- 25 years Real Estate Experience
- Top 10% agent Nationwide with Realty Executive
- Purchased Century 21 Franchise
- Founded First Providence Realty , Inc.
- Top Producer with the Mike Ferry Real Estate system
- Partnered with Allison James Estates & Homes 2009
Untitled content 2
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How Do Top Producer do more deals?
- How to have explosive sales growth?
- How to become more effective & efficient?
- What do top producers do?
- How to qualify leads?
Untitled content 3
Introduction Part I – Top Producer’s Mind Set
Untitled content 4
TOP PRODUCER’S MIND SET
How do you become more efficient, effective and more competent?
Untitled content 5
SPECIFIC IDEAS FOR TOP PRODECERS
Untitled content 6
EIGHT SPECIFIC IDEAS
1. Place 80% of your emphasis daily on getting a listing.
2. Take control of everything (must take control of buyers and sellers)
3. Place high emphasis on delegation
4. Place high emphasis on inexpensive effective personal promotion
5. Put all repetitive follow up work in computer and teach someone else how to do it.
6. Concentrate 100% on the number of contacts made daily and the number of presentations
7. Concentrate 100% on the number of deals and not income.
8. Do not under any circumstances sanction incompetence with self or the people around you.
Untitled content 7
Introduction Part II – Top Producer National Data
Untitled content 8
NUMBERS TO FOLLOW
12.5 Contacts=1 Lead
Every 5 Leads= 1 appointment
2 appointments= 1Listing or Sale
1 Listing or Sale = 1Closing
TOP Producers Average Data
Untitled content 9
How to Qualify Leads/Contacts
What is your definition of a lead?
A Lead is any one who will buy or sale in _days or less.
What is your definition of a contact?
A person’s who can make a decision to buy or sale.
Untitled content 10
HOW DO I ADD 25 DEALS
10 Hours Prospecting Per Week
125Contacts Per Week
10 Leads Generated Per Week
2 Hours of Lead F/U Per Week (30min. Daily)
Go on 2 Listings Per Week
Have 2 Closing Per Month
Untitled content 11
Introduction Part III – Top Producer’s Balance Life Formula
Untitled content 12
Balance Life Formula
- Total Monthly Cost of Living= $ 6,000
- Total Outside Income= $ 2,000
- The Difference= $ 4,000
- My Average Commission= $ 6,000
- Therefore to SURVIVE, I Must Sale 1 Homes Per Month.
Untitled content 13
To Become Debt Free
My Total Debt= $ 72,000
Total Debt Divided By Average Commission= $ 72,000 / $6000 = 12 Deals
To be Debt Free 1 year, I Must Sale 12 Additional Homes Per year = 1 per month
I Want To Save $ 72,000
To Save $ 72,000 I Must Sale 1 additional Homes Per year = 1 per month
Untitled content 14
Agent Number of Deals
Survival = Twelve (12) Deals Total
Debt Free = Twenty four (12) Deals Total
Savings = Twelve (12) Deals Total
Do An Additional 7 Deals Per Year for Vacation/ Play Cash.
TO HAVE A BALANCE LIFE 43 DEALS TOTAL?