Interim Visit & Check-Out Training (20 mins to complete)
Perform Interim Visit and Check-Out reports with or without a previous Inventory...
You can use our App on desktop, tablet or mobile (online or offline) to complete the above report types. This interactive training demo will show you how with some simple video guides, interactive screens and multiple choice questions.
How long will this training demo take?
Approximately 20 minutes from start to finish (avoid fumbling through paper copies and become super efficient).
What will I learn?
- How to identify items that are missing, in need of repair, replacement or cleaning.
- How to identify if the change in condition is deemed to be the tenants responsibility or not (optional).
- How to assign a charge to items that are deemed to be the tenants responsibility (optional).
- How to take comparative photos of 'before' and 'after'.
- How to store a copy of the previous report to your device for easy 'on-site' comparison.
- How to email copies of the report straight to a third party from the App (e.g. to the landlord).
Storing PDF documents to your device (3 mins to complete).
Guide Video - length 3 minutes (sound required)
Say goodbye to paper...
Taking paper copies can be cumbersome and costly. Storing the previous PDF locally to your smartphone or tablet is easy. What's more you can access them offline. Swipe and zoom-in with ease.
Choose the one false statement from the list below
- You can view a PDF stored to your device whilst offline
- You must be online when initially downloading a PDF to your device
- You must be online to view a PDF stored to your device
Interim Visits & Check-Outs without a previous Hive Inventory (7 mins to complete)
Guide Video - length 7 mins (sound required)
Flag repair, replacement, missing & cleanliness issues...
No previous report on Inventory Hive - no problem! You can jump straight-in and create reports that identify key issues.
'Save & Next' tip
Only select 'Save & Next' against items you wish to show in the final report...
The most common time saving error is that users choose 'Save & Next' against all the items within their report. Instead, be sure to only save against the items you wish to show. An example of this can be shown in the PDF below (only items that have issues are displayed).
To save time when creating an Interim or Check-Out report you should...
- Only choose 'Save & Next' against the items you wish to display within the final report
- Toggle through each item one-by-one and choose 'Save & Next' against each
Interim Visits & Check-Outs with a previous Hive Inventory (9 mins to complete)
Guide Video - length 9 minutes (sound required)
'Before' & 'After' comparison made easy...
Create your report whilst online to start with - this is crucial to ensuring previous pictures are collected from the cloud. Then, work entirely offline by referring to your previous PDF for the best practical way of comparing.
Report setup tip - hover over the ( i ) icon
When creating an Interim or Check-Out report against a previous Inventory you should...
- Choose 'No' to the prompt that says 'Would you like to commence this report in offline mode?'
- Choose 'Yes' to the prompt that says 'Would you like to commence this report in offline mode?'
Emailing report copies at the click of a button (1 min to complete)
Email report tip - hover over the ( i ) icon