4.1. Norton Sales Skills - Quiz
Questions on Sales Skills
Using a free anti-virus is not recommended, because…
- It can be disguised as a malware.
- It does not offer sufficient protection against the latest threats.
- It has not usually been sufficiently tested for protection against malware.
- It has not been officially rated by AV-TEST Institute.
Macs can be infected by malware through web browsers.
How much battery does the quickest and lightest Norton use when the system is in standby?
You are on the phone with Luke, a customer of an insurance company. Which of the following conversation starters would you use to begin the conversation?
- Do you use antivirus?
- Do you use a Mac?
- Which antivirus do you use?
On average, a PC connected to the Internet can become infected within:
- 4 minutes
- 6 minutes
- 9 minutes
- 12 minutes
Every time a user touches a file, Norton evaluates it against hundreds of criteria to determine if it is an attack.