Create an Assignment in Google Classroom
Lesson 1 Quiz
CREATING AN ASSIGNMENT IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Creating an Assignment
What button do you click on to create an assignment?
- The three options from the drop down "assign" menu are: assign, schedule, and save draft.
What materials can you add to a Google Drive Assignment?
- Attachments, Google Drive Files, YouTube Videos, and Links
- Google Docs, Images, and files from your computer
- Google Drive Files and Videos
- When creating an assignment you can only add YouTube videos.
Nice Work! You are ready to add an assignment to your Google Classroom page. Try adding a YouTube video or even attaching a Google Doc from your Google Drive.