Messaging is growing within T-Mobile making it easier for our customers to contact us whenever and however they want. Messaging also makes it easier for all our conversations to be documented leaving a virtual paper trail.
When you've finished taking this short course, you will be able to:
- complete visual audits for messaging
- know the benefits of setting a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- know the permissions level and where to find the info
- use best practices for messaging
7. Why is it important to view previous engagement?
- Don’t view history ask customer for efficiency
- To be a true expert and reduce your customer's effort
- To be nosey
8. What status should you leave the conversation when checking on a request for a customer?
- Set a Service Level Agreement
9. When setting a Service Level Agreement (SLA) in Live Engage you need to set a follow up in ______ and a reminder in _______.
10. When is it necessary to set a Service Level Agreement
- Any request pass 5 mins
- Any request pass 45 mins
- Any request that needs extensive research and expectations set.
11. Why is setting a SLA important?
- Setting the proper expectations and leaving the conversation open protects your MFCR. Even if the customer responds.
- So you can have a breather in between messages
- Only if you are joining your community team huddle and need to end your conversation
12. What is the response goal time frame?
- 60 seconds
- 45 seconds
- 30 seconds
13. What is the grace period to protect your MFCR?
- 1 hour
- 45 mins
- 30 mins
14. Which one of the following changes can only the PAH/Full user make via My T-mobile? Select all that apply
- Update e911 address
- Request content block
- Add a line
- Upgrade handset
- Seasonal Suspension
- Setup account Pin/Passcode
15. What's the difference between PAH and Full permissions?
- PAH is treated as the BRP and Full is treated as Auth User
- Full is disable from messaging
- Can only use MyT-mobile.com and T-Mobile App
16. Answer true or false if the PAH/Full user can make these changes.
- Manage Auto Pay
- View current charges on Myt-mobile/App
- Change e911 address
- Pay Jump! Upgrade
17. Answer true or false if the Standard line user can make these changes
- Download usage records
- View bill highlights
- Enable Digits App
- View usage summary
- Check order status
18. Answer true or false if the Restricted user can make the changes below.
- Check Device Health app only.
- Add A Line
- Upgrade Handset
- Change Plan
- Change security questions
19. If your customer's account is disabled, how should you handle the account?
- as a Prepaid customer
- as a Restricted customer
- as a Business customer
20. When placing an outbound call and your customer is verified as the BRP there is no additional verification that is needed.
- Correct. There is no additional verification needed if your customer is already verified as the BRP.
- Oops, Try again!