AP100 Accounts Payable Setup
Vendor Setup Quiz
- You can make a Vendor Active or On Hold.
- The Vendor type is a template that holds the Vendor's address.
- Any information auto populated from the Vendor Class can be changed on a Vendor to Vendor basis.
- You cannot have multiple locations for a Vendor.
- You have to add a Warehouse for each Vendor.
AP200 Accounts Payable Transactions
AP Bill Entry Quiz
- The first screen the screen asks for is Type.
- You cannot do Prepayments in this screen.
- You have to have a PO receipt to enter a Bill for a Vendor.
- You have to Release the Bill that was entered for it to be available to pay.
- You can change the GL accounts on each line of the bill.
Check Run Quiz
- Approve Bills for Payment is the screen you start in for a check run.
- You have to approve all open Bills for payment.
- The second step in the check run process is Prepare Payment/Print Check
- You can reprint a check after you've processed the release payment program.
- You can reprint a check from the Checks and Payments screen.
Quick Check Quiz
- Quick Checks cannot be done for inventory items.
- Quick Checks must have a description.
- The Payment Ref field will fill itself in with the check number used for the Quick Check.
- You do not have to run the Release Payment program for Quick Checks.
1099 Process Quiz
- You have to setup a Vendor to require a 1099.
- The Tax Registration field is located on the General Info tab of the Vendor.
- The Close 1099 Year screen will show you the total amount for each type of 1099s .
- You have 3 report options under the Reports tab in the Close 1099 Year.