Sharing Experience and Best Practices
Hi, I'm Chloe Price and I'm a top-performing sales manager at this company. I hit the target of 100 licenses per month and do even more. I'd like to share my experience with you and give you some valuable pieces of advice.
Sharing working experience and best practices
How to sell effectively
So, here is a short guide on how to sale effectively.
1. First and foremost believe in yourself. Customers want to see that you have faith in your own abilities and exude an aura of trust, so be confident.
2. Be knowledgeable. Know what your products and services are and do plenty of research into the product background and capacities.
3. Work out your aims and strategy. Define the aims of every conversation and get a clear strategy by specializing the approach to each key element of the sales.
4. Start an engaging conversation. The aim of your conversation is to attract the potential customers with the kind of questions that will get them to talk.
5. Learn to handle objections. Remember, if objections are present, progress is probably being made on the sale. Just be persuasive and find the proper counterarguments.
Let's have a look at the example. Imagine the situation that you have to sell a pen to the CEO of the 30 person startup.
What should or shouldn't you do to boost your sales?
- Specialize in the products or services you offer
- Don't show the lack of confidence
- Ignore your customers' objections
- Don't start the conversation first
Thanks for completing the course! I hope that my personal experience will help you enhance your sales techniques and gain more profit for our company!