Enabling Change Tracking
When using Tracked Changes, what is Brian's purpose for using this feature?
- To monitor Dave's computer use by looking at the time stamps of tracked changes.
- To review Dave's work and make changes that Dave can use for reference.
- To create original content for use in Dave's training.
- To show Dave how to use all of the features of Microsoft Word
When Dave is looking at tracked changes, what is the additional benefit of seeing Brian's changes?
- To make sure he has a log of Brian's work during his training.
- To learn from mistakes and improve his skills.
- To include Brian's changes in the final version of the document so he doesn't have to revisit the edits.
- To reach Brian during his busy work schedule to ask questions and verify information.