Which four components of a cell are found in all types of cell?
- Cell surface membrane
- Genetic material in the form of DNA
Match the description to the cell type
1) Bacteria, and contain fewer components.
2) Lack a membrane-bound nucleus
1) Extensive set of membrane-bound compartments.
2) Structures in a cell that carry out a particular function are known as organelles.
Which organelle is defined as the non-living material that is found outside the cell
membrane, which helps the cell keep its shape and is freely permeable.
- Cell wall
- Cell membrane
Bacteria cell walls are made out of...
Cell wall composition
- Fungal cell walls are made of cellulose
- Plant cell walls are made of chitin
What is the function of the vacuole