GL100 General Ledger Setup
General Ledger Setup and Preferences Video
General Ledger Setup and Preferences Quiz
- There is a setting in GL Preferences that allows you to hold batches on entry.
- You can not assign Rounding Accounts in the GL Preferences screen.
- The Financial Year program will need to be changed every year.
- Account Classes are used in the Chart of Accounts and are for grouping on reports.
- You can add new Voucher Entry Codes or delete existing ones.
Chart of Accounts and Sub Account Setup Video
Chart of Accounts and Sub Accounts Setup Quiz
- You should load your Chart of Accounts before going into the Segment Key screen.
- You can have multiple segments in your Chart Of Accounts.
- You can import your Chart of Accounts.
- Your Sub Accounts can only have one segment.
- You do not need to load any Segment Values before loading your Sub Accounts.
GL200 General Ledger Transactions
GL Transactions Quiz
- Saving your Journal Transaction will push it to the GL.
- You cannot set up a Schedule for Journal Transactions.
- The Trial Balance report will show you all of your Journal Transactions that have been released.
- The Trial Balance program on the Work Area tab is where you go to run the Trial Balance report.
- You can import Journal Vouchers.