How many new tasks can be created in one day?
After the marker finishes uploading the package, the checker will start checking the results. "Number of Check(s)" indicates the times checkers re-checked markings. The maximum re-check done by checker is 3; which means the marker can correct and upload up to two times
If any package fails, markers have to correct the wrong markings and upload again.
If markers fail to correct the markings more than 3 times, the package will be deemed unusable and marked as "Invalid ".
(a) Numbers have to be transcribed as words, instead of their numeral forms.
(b) Abbreviations have to be transcribed in all capital letters.
(c) Punctuation marks do not need to be transcribed.
(ex. "How are you?" as "How are you question mark")
-If the recording is only a recording of music or recording of people singing, the recording is invalid.
-If there are multiple speakers talking at the same time in the same recording, the recording is invalid.
If there are different spelling variations for a word, please go with the American spelling.
If the background noise of the recording is too loud, mark as Too Noisy. A recording marked as Too Noisy is invalid.
If it’s not American or British accent (meaning non-native speaker), mark as "With" in "Accent" (Please see above image)
1. When there are different spelling variations use the spelling
2. If the background noise of the recording is too loud, the recording is
3. If the accent of the speaker is not an American or British accent, click the radio button under Accent
When the sound wave is hitting both borders
• If any package fails, the marker will have to go back to that package and correct the wrong markings.
• If the marker fails to correct the markings for more than three times, the whole package will become invalid.
• The marker has to faithfully transcribe the recording, including grammatical mistakes made by the speaker.
• The marker needs to record the details of the recording (noise, language, gender, accent, and volume). Any mistakes will be counted as a failed marking.
• The marker’s daily and monthly output and passing rates will be reviewed.
1. The whole package will become if the marker fails to correct the markings over three times.
2. The marker’s and output and pass rate will be reviewed
3. If any package fails, the marker will have to go to that package and the wrong markings.
4. The marker needs to record the details of the recording (noise, language, gender, accent, and volume). Any mistakes will be count as a marking.
Some recordings will be marked green or red after the package has been checked.
Green = passed
Red = needs to be corrected
1. Click on the red recordings.
2. Follow the instruction the checker left in the “Remark’ column.
3. Correct and resubmit. (see below)
1. If the marker was able to resubmit successfully, the red mark will become yellow.
2. After correcting, the marker may re-upload the whole package again.
3. Please note that the marker can only re-upload the package twice.
4. If the marker fails to correct the markings more than three times, the whole package will become invalid.
You've completed your transcription training. Go to the Results page to see how you did (click the yellow button below). Happy transcribing!
Hey there, want a recap of Sourcefit's 15 network & security procedures covered during your onboarding? Here's our animated presentation.
Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions