In this course, you'll learn ...
• ... what e-learning really is
• ... how e-learning can benefit an organization
• ... what's involved in creating e-learning
• ... methods for measuring e-learning effectiveness
• ... how to get courses to your learners
Though rudimentary, these courses planted important seeds for the industry. And when bandwidth availability grew and technology matured, the e-learning industry exploded.
Now a complex industry with a dizzying number of tools, technologies, players and terms, it can be hard to navigate.
In short: "E-learning is education or training delivered electronically."
In traditional education and training, a teacher or trainer imparts knowledge in a physical classroom setting. Learners listen, watch, and interact with the teacher or trainer in person.