School of WooHoo - Chapter 9: Handling Customer Enquiries - Activity 2
Welcome to Chapter 9: Handling Customer Enquiries - Activity 2
After completing this chapter, you understand and follow NZTR policies and procedures, solve basic common queries from customers and become familiar with our calling process.
If you get an answer incorrect, it will tell you the correct answer and on occasion, a further explanation. Please do not attempt the question again, just move on to the next question.
Use your resources such as Woogle wisely and ensure you fully read the question before answering.
Chapter 9: Handling Customer Enquiries
1. Name the two different authority methods that a customer may require
- One transaction
- Ongoing basis
- Specific period
- Daily basis
2. Where is the form located for an Authority to Act?
- WooHoo Website and T Drive
3. What must you always advise customers who wish to be removed from our service?
- To contact IRD and change the name of their tax agent
- To contact IRD and update contact details and bank account
4. James has called the office as he needs to reset his password. Indicate on the image what you need to click on to reset his password and how many security questions you need to ask James.
5. What is the difference between “Delinked” and “Delete” Status?
- Delinked is when our access has been removed from IRD and the client may have not advised us and Delete is when the customer has requsted to be removed from our service.
- Delete is when our access has been removed from IRD and the client may have not advised us and Delinked is when the customer has requsted to be removed from our service.
6. How do you delink a customer from our service?
- Call IRD and process it over the phone with an IRD representative
- Send an email to IRD with client details and request our name to be removed as tax agent
- Look up IRD site and delink manually though “Client Maintenance”
7.If a customer contacts us in regards to payment being made to an incorrect bank account, then there are two processes that we can commence. Match each process up with the correct reason
$15 - BNZ will contact the bank where the funds went and find out who it was paid to e.g the customer name ONLY, this usually takes about three business days.
Direct Credit Recovery
$75 – this is the next step to recover the funds from the account they were paid to and can take longer as they need permission from the customer who the funds went to.
8. Terms and Conditions. What clause is in reference to our fees if the refund was not paid to WooHoo?
Usage Information Collected By Our Website
NZ Tax Refunds Ltd does collect information about how people are using our website in order to improve the value of our website and the materials available on the web site.
Retention of your data
NZ law states that we must retain copies of your personal data for up to 7 years. Information no longer required is disposed of by secure destruction.
We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future marketing e-mails from us, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email.
Access to your data
You will be able to view all your data and communications with us via your WooHoo account on the website at any time night or day.
10. When dealing with a complaint call, you should... (Select all that are applicable)
- Try to remain calm when dealing with a complaint - even if the customer becomes irate or confrontational.
- Argue with the customer
- Make the customer feel as though their problem is being treated as a priority, without being rushed.
- Blame someone else or a company policy
- Take the customers frustrations personally
- Not let the customer speak
- Advise the customer to calm down
- Solve the problem, or find someone who can solve it— quickly!
- Listen carefully to what the customer has to say, and let them finish.
- Always followup!