Practice 200 - PM: Right Store
This assessment covers the necessary knowledge to effectively prove competency in Nielsen Greater China's 200 level practices
What’s the benefit of store prioritization?
- Use limited resource to penetrate to markets with higher sales importance to quickly improve the weighted distribution.
- To prioritize our maximum spend
- To look better than our competitors
What information can Nielsen Linx provide to identify golden stores?
- Nielsen Linx is the fastest calculator of the most profitable store
- Nielsen Linx uses modeling methods to provide store scores for each outlet. Such score indicates the store sales potential.
- It can provide day to day sales data
What are the key questions that Enreach is able to address?
- How many stores are needed to cover 80% of Category Sales?
- What is the store profile of top performing stores to target?
- How should I prioritize my distribution expansion?
- How can I make the maximum profit from a store?
What are the key deliverables for Enreach?
- Store concentration curve for right # of Stores
- Store profile to identify the target stores
- Store prioritization grid and size of the prize
- Store level of stock count