CPD Weekly "10 Minute Read 'n Verify" - 5 Oct 2017 (copy)
This short test enables you to verify that you have read this week's "CPD 10-minute Read 'n Verify" e-mail.
There are three multiple-choice questions. You have 15 minutes to answer and you will have the option of a second attempt to correct any wrong answers. A " 100% success" result can be used to verify your claim to 10 minutes CPD time and will be recorded automatically, but please take a "screen .print" if you need an immediate personal record.
Derivatives regulator warns over violation of trust and co-operation (copy)
ESMA updates its MiFID II Q&As
- They encourage different practices in the EU
- These apply only to MiFID itself
- They promote common supervisory approaches
ECMI - Capital Markets, Debt Finance and the EU Capital Markets Union: A law and finance critique
- It argues that excessive capital market development has catalysed scandals
- It only applies to the past 5 years
- This paper supports conventional wisdom
September 2017: Economic Sentiment continues to rise in the euro area and the EU
- Rising economic sentiment continues the trend since autumn 2016
- There is a differnce between the EU and the eurozone
- Current levels were last seen in 2000